On the afternoon of September 23, 2018, the 20th China International Industry Fair, which lasted for 5 days, with the scale of exhibitors and the number of professional visitors hitting record highs, ended successfully at the National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai). The CIIF attracted a total of 174,000 professional visitors from home and abroad, an increase of 3.6% over the same period last year.
Shanghai Lingzhi Technology Co., Ltd., as an advanced domestic artificial intelligence research and development enterprise, was invited to participate in this industry fair, demonstrating Lingzhi’s advanced technology level, excellent corporate products and elegant spirit.
Appearance is always the first element to attract attention. No, at the beginning, our products attracted the first wave of people by virtue of their “look”.
The number of people in front of the booth gradually increased. The editor noticed that many college students came to visit, some of them took out their mobile phones to take pictures, and some experienced the magic of face recognition technology. I hope this expo will help them in their future study and work.
A good product can speak for itself. The disinfection robot is naive and as warm as a big white. Face recognition door lock, calm atmosphere, full of sense of future technology. After some interaction with everyone, Lingzhi’s products have successfully won everyone’s approval. Look, it’s almost over, there are still people who don’t want to be separated from them.
I heard that many friends feel sorry for not being able to visit the scene in person? It’s ok! Next, the editor will introduce a wave of our exhibited products in detail:
Vaporized hydrogen peroxide intelligent disinfection robot
1. Using laser navigation technology, use laser radar to obtain surrounding environment information.
2. Establish a two-dimensional plan, plan and navigate the route according to the coordinates.
3. Automatic obstacle avoidance, able to cross protrusions within 10mm or ravines of 15mm.
4. Complete coverage, efficient jetting, automatic movement, flexible maneuverability.
LZ.FACELOCK face recognition door lock
1. Using the industry’s first in vivo technology, the door lock system will automatically wake up when a person approaches.2
. Adopt the industry’s unique traceable face collection technology to actively track faces.
3. The camera can flip up and down with the user’s height, and can identify users of different heights (especially children).
4. Using dual camera (infrared + image) to capture, it can unlock smoothly in low light or even dark conditions.
5. Twins, makeup, yin and yang faces, glasses, etc. can all be recognized.
In addition, the Lingzhi booth was equipped with professional explainers. The rigorous professional knowledge and the humorous and interesting language style attracted many audiences. The applause continued for a while, allowing more people to understand the artificial intelligence industry in depth. Not only that, but also conducted in-depth exchanges and learning with a number of experts, media reporters and peers on the spot, which is expected to have a deeper cooperation.
The explainer is patiently explaining
This exhibition has ended. I would like to thank you all for your attention and support to Shanghai Lingzhi Technology. For a long time, Lingzhi Technology has been adhering to the spirit of “striving for excellence”. While making products, it has never stopped exploring. , Persist in the pursuit of perfection, never compromise, and continue to innovate in the field of smart home and artificial intelligence robots. Don’t say goodbye at the end, Lingzhi Technology looks forward to seeing you again in the next issue!